We are committed to providing superior products and service to our customers. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us and we will make it right for you. If you find that you are missing a product from your order or a product is damaged please contact us for immediate attention and we will go the extra mile to ensure that your satisfied.
- Please note that refunds cannot be given on Gift Voucher purchases, Credit Vouchers or Discount Codes.
- Refunds or Credit Notes can not be issued for clearance items, unless items received are not as described.
- Your may cancel your order by returning your unsealed goods to us within 7 days of the date you receive your order but product must not be opened and seal must be intact.
- We are unable to accept returns for products which have been opened or used. Any items returned in this condition without prior authorisation will result in our decision to withdraw the offer of a refund in whole or part.
- All our deliveries are signed for, we use this service to ensure that your items are delivered to you in the safest way possible. Please try to ensure that you get your items delivered to an address where someone can sign for them. If you want the item left anywhere without being signed for you can leave us a message instructing us to do this, this is at your own risk and we are not held responsible for the item not being delivered and we will not be refunding or replacing the item. If an item has been signed for as delivered by the delivery company this is our end of the transaction fulfilled we will not be claiming for packages that the customer say they have not signed for, but show up as signed for on the tracking information. These sort of claims are extremely time consuming and never result in the delivery company paying out.
- Royal Mail use GPS tracking to track where your delivery has been signed for. If the delivery has been signed for in the building that the order was meant to be delivered to, i.e a place of work, reception area, office building etc this results in no claim being able to be made for a lost package. Delivery to office buildings or buildings with numerous addresses is at your own risk. We will not be claiming through Royal Mail for such packages.
- Concerns relating to the flavour, taste or quality or effectiveness of a product should be directed to the manufacturer of the product who’s name, address and telephone number will be printed on the product label. We are unable to offer any credit note or refund for any reason due to these issues.
- Requests for refunds below £10 will be made in the form of a credit note and a code will be emailed to you.
- Any claim for items damaged upon delivery must be made within 5 working days of the delivery date. Claims for non-receipt of goods must be notified to customer services within 10 working days of the despatch of the order, or within 7 days of any tracking information stating delivered, either signed for or left in a safe place. We endeavour to answer all emails but due to a high volume of them if you do not receive a reply via email in 3 working days please phone us on 028 3832 8895 to resolve any issues.
- Claims for damaged good must include a photo of the damaged goods taken as soon possible to when it has been received, within the packaging if possible if damage is not visible before being removed from the box a picture of the damage is acceptable. We will not replace or refund for any product without evidence of the damage.
- ShapeShifter Nutrition Reserve the right to cancel any order right up to the point of delivery.
- This policy does not affect your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations or other legislation.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- All Returns are subject to a 5% Administration fee
- Any postage costs incurred as the result of a return will be paid by the consumer.
- All our deliveries are on a signed for basis. If a delivery has been signed for
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please ensure that all ingredients within the products on our website are legal within your country before purchasing. We will not be responsible for customs holding or destroying parcels due to forbidden ingredients in countries outside of the UK.
- COVID 19. Please read our delivery information section for terms and conditions to what you agree to as a customer if your order from us during the time of what WE deem to be under Covid 19 Circumstances. If these terms and conditions are still visible we continue to be under these circumstances.
All returns MUST be sent to the following address.
4G Gilpinstown Rd