Scitec BCAA Xpress
BCAA XPRESS contains a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine; and because it is in a powder-drink form, as a liquid, it can absorb faster than a tablet formula. Also, it can conveniently sipped during a workout.
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA's are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because our body can’t manufacture them.
Their only source is our daily food or food supplementation. On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are indispensable amino acids provided by mixed dietary protein intakes from different sources.
BCAA's can also be consumed as food supplements, especially suggested around intense workouts or physical work.
- Container Size: 280 g
- Serving Size: 1 Spoon (7 g)
- Servings Per Container: 40
- L-leucine: 2500 mg
- L-valine: 1250 mg
- L-isoleucine: 1250 mg
Ingredients (based on Apple flavour)
- L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, citric acid, aspartame, dextrose, natural and artificial flavor (apple), colors (brown, yellow)
- Take 1-3 servings a day before, during or after training, and any other time like before going to bed.
- Mix with a liquid of your desire and shake vigorously!
- Letting it sit for a while ensures best dissolution.